Spaghetti Face


Last night we let Gracie eat Spaghetti by herself. Usually she feeds herself with the exception of Spaghetti. That's because it is a terrible mess to clean up off of the floor. But she has to learn sometime!!! Spaghetti is Gracie's favorite food, so she had a blast eating it by herself. She started off with the fork I gave her, and then she found it much easier to use her hands. I took some cute pictures.

Gracie is continuing to grow. 2 more teeth have popped through, giving her 16, I think. We spent last week in Lynchburg with mom and dad (and Mariah), and she had a great time playing outside and in the pool. One of the biggest draw backs to living in Strasburg is not having a yard for Gracie to play. She loves to be outdoors and this apartment is too small. I also don't like that we are so far away from grandparents. Garren and I both believe Gracie should know and see her extended family.

**My FIRST blog post!**

1 Response to "Spaghetti Face"

  1. Anonymous9:54 PM

    I would bet you keep lots of stain remover!! She is so cute...thanks for sharing with all of us!

    Lots of Love,

    Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel