Curves Update


All that hard work this month paid off. I was confident going in to my "weigh in," and it appears I had every right to be. The extra water, steady workouts, and semi-daily walks with Gracie added up for a successfull day at the gym.

This month I lost 4.5 pounds! 2.5 pounds of that was body fat. I am very happy with my results. I lost several inches as well, and gained some newfound confidence.

Overall I am down 13 pounds since I started at Curves in April. The picture I am attatching is from Sunday. I am still pretty big, but compare that to the picture of me in March, and you can really see a difference!

I am now looking forward to having our family picture done for Christmas!

1 Response to "Curves Update"

  1. Anonymous8:17 PM

    That's great!!! Very proud of you! Love ya, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel