A Day To Celebrate!

A huge celebration took place here in our home, well in the bathroom, today at 3:30pm. Gracie used the potty! We have been getting familiar with the potty, though Garren and I haven't pushed it. The doctor told us Gracie would let us know when she is ready. We have sat her on her potty both fully clothed and without a diaper. She always thought it was fun.

After naptime today, I went to change her diaper and it was dry, so I asked her if she wanted to go potty. She repeated the word potty and in we went. We ready some books and giggled. I didn't want her to sit there to long (and she was getting bored), but much to my surprise when she got up, she had already pottied!! We celebrated and hugged and she got a cookie. But, mostly she just looked at me as if I had lost all my marbles!

I guess my motherhood is showing--I am wildly celebrating and logging about my daughter's first potty experience. But, I am just so proud of her, and to think she is only 19 month's old!

1 Response to "A Day To Celebrate!"

  1. Anonymous1:35 PM

    Yipppeeee!!!! It is really exciting! Happy pooping to Gracie! Keep up the cookies, buy her favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel