More Snow


We got more snow last night, and then ice on top of that. I think it was about 3 inches, maybe 4. This morning I got down the laundry basket and we wrapped up the Boo and she and Daddy took a couple of laps around the parking lot.

We didn't stay outside long because the wind was fierce and was blowing the snow so hard it stung. But, as you can see she enjoyed herself.

I am not sure if this is the end of the snow for this week--but I know we will probably have plenty more opportunities to pull out the homemade sled!

See more December pictures

1 Response to "More Snow"

  1. Anonymous10:43 PM

    I just love the laundry basket! Making it's second annual appearance, as I recall, as a snow sled? :) It's fabulous, BJ, and the perfect size for her! :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel