Great Day To Go Outside

It was another warm and beautiful day here today. I would say it got up to 65 at least. A perfect day for getting out!

This morning, we girls spent the morning playing in our pajamas and eating Froot Loops. But by afternoon, I decided it was so warm and pretty it would be a shame to stay cooped up in the house, so we went out to lunch. Gracie and I dined on a delicious McDonald's meal..inside the restaurant. After lunch we took in some shopping at our favorite second hand store. It was there that I got 8 books, a crib bumper that has farm animals on it (perfect for her room!), a cute red dress perfect for Valentine's Day, and a small stuffed Franklin; all for $6.86. Sometimes I even amaze myself!

After her nap, we went for a walk. We just went to the mailbox though, because the sun was going down and it was really starting to cool off!

I really hope these temperatures stay up! Even though it's January, it's a real God send for stay at home mom's like me who are looking to get some fresh air. If it was warm in your area today, I hope you took advantage of it!

Note: Gracie and I had been on our own since early yesterday morning after Garren left for an overnight work trip to Richmond to cover his first ever VA General Assembly. He is home now, and Gracie is very happy to have daddy back.

1 Response to "Great Day To Go Outside"

  1. Anonymous9:44 PM

    Gracie, You are soooo cute !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel