Happy Birthday Daddy


Happy birthday Daddy, I love you very much.
I can't wait until you get home becuase mommy says we are going to have cake, and I get to help! Have a good day at work daddy, I will see you when you get home.
XOXOXOX
Gracie

6 Responses to "Happy Birthday Daddy"

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Garren--
    Happy Birthday. We hope it is a great one. Let us know when you all are in TN sometime. We would love to see Gracie again.
    Katie & Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy loves you too! Happy 28th honey. Looking forward to celebrating a new year with our little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Happy Birthday to my long lost cousin! I can't help but giggle to know that you watch Barney with Gracie and have to see all the Barney toys! I just can't forget how you hated that creature (Barney) when Luke was little. If I lived near you, I would have sent you Barney balloons to work today (of course so Gracie could play with them at home). I hope you have had a wonderful day. Elliott and I look forward to you all visiting again! Lucie just loved you, and you aren't even a "dog person." Happy 28th birthday! I'm glad I'm not that old! Heehee. Elliott says you are still not too old to play the old Super Nintendo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:02 PM

    Happy Birthday to a very special nephew!! Wishing you Happy 28th REALLY makes me feel old. Hope your day was a great one!!!

    Lots of Love,

    Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:04 PM

    Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthay Dear Garren, Happy Birthday To You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:15 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARREN!! I hope you had a wonderful one! (HAHA, your older than meeee!!!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel