Gracie's 24 Months

Gracie will be 2 on Sunday, and what a wonderful two years it has been! It's exciting and sad at the same time to watch her grow.

We have so many kind friends and family who share this blog, I thought that maybe you would enjoy walking with me down memory lane. Watch Gracie grow up "in pictures." Help me remember more moments by putting your "Gracie Memories" here in the comment section.

1 Response to "Gracie's 24 Months"

  1. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Happy second birthday Gracie! I have enjoyed seeing your pictures and watching you grow into a beautiful and intelligent toddler. It seems like just yesterday I went to your mommy's baby shower! Have a wonderful fun filled day!

    Love,
    Candice

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel