Water Fun Time


Gracie and I watched an episode of "Blue's Clue's" today where Periwinkle goes to his first day at school. There were all sorts of fun activities, including a water table. Gracie loves the water so much, and I have seen those water and sand tables at WalMart. I would love for her to have one, but there just isn't enough room in this small apartment. And, it is still to cool for outdoor water play.

So, being the genius and benevolent mother that I am, I decided to fill the bathroom sink with warm water and pick out a few fun toys for her to play with. You should have seen the huge smile that came across her face when I let her climb on her stool and play in the water. She had the best time. I had to remind her 2-3 times not to splash. The last time I reminded her she said "oh mom, come on, please!" It was too cute! I have no idea where she learned that phrase, but it was precious.

Unfortunately, Gracie had too good of a time. She cried and cried when I told her we had to clean up and and get ready for a nap. But, since she was such a good girl and loved it so much, I am sure we can have more "water table" fun in the future.

PS: Note to self (and daddy) we need to find some little boats for the "water table." She enjoyed the cups the most, but I think she would love some little boats to sail!

More Pictures from today's water fun

1 Response to "Water Fun Time"

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Gracie,
    I'm glad you had so much fun playing in the water. Grandpa and I will bring you some of your boats from our house, so you can play with them next time you have water time.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel