Why is the sun over there?

One good thing about road trips is the, how shall I say this?, the utter peace and quiet you get in a hotel room by yourself. Note that this is posted before 9 a.m. I assure you, that doesn't happen when I'm in the Shipley house.

I was disturbed, though, to note the sun so low on the eastern horizon when I picked up my substandard breakfast a few minutes ago. I'm told it's something called "sunrise" and is entirely normal for this time of year.

I love my daughter, but uninterrupted sleep is nice too. :)

1 Response to "Why is the sun over there?"

  1. Anonymous3:01 PM

    I saw this sunrise that you speak of once.... I had been up all night writing a paper. It was glorious (the sunrise not the paper) or maybe it was the 3 hours of sleep that I got during that three day period.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel