Adorable New Do!

Isn't she cute! I got the idea on a whim this morning to put her hair up like this. Amazingly they haven't fallen out yet! This seems to keep the hair out of her face better too.

Other things to mention:
**Gracie is 5 letters away from being able to recognize all 26 letters of the alphabet! I am so excited, I downloaded a certificate and everything for when she does. If you are interested she struggles with W(looks like M), O, J, V (looks like Y), & T (looks like I)
**I have gotten tons of cuddle time with Gracie today. She let me hold her and rock her in the floor for 15 minutes earlier, and she snuggled with me at the computer. I am a happy camper.

1 Response to "Adorable New Do!"

  1. Anonymous3:52 AM

    I LOVE THIS NEW DO!IT FITS HER TO A T!! LOVE YOU BOTH

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel