Week Hiatis

Gracie and I will be gone to Lynchburg this weekend and for next week. Garren will be with us this weekend through Father's Day. This was a last minte trip as my Grandmother passed away yesterday. I will try to update the blog from Lynchburg and as usual I will check my email.

Despite the circumstances, I still wish all of the Fathers out there a happy and memorable Father's Day with all the hugs you can stand.

2 Responses to "Week Hiatis"

  1. Anonymous2:43 PM

    Barbara, Jenny and i would express our condolences on your grandmother passing. I hope Garren's ankle is better, i cringed when i read that as i dislocated my knee steeping off of a curb , so i feel his pain. If there is anything we can do don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:44 PM

    Barbara,
    I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.
    Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel