We're Back!

Gracie and I are back from our fun-filled week at Grandma and Grandpa's...and for the most part we are fine.

We arrived in Strasburg last night around 10pm. After giving Gracie her milk and reading two books, she decided that she didn't feel well...and puked up her dinner and milk. Poor thing, she had never thrown up before, she was shaking and crying. We cleaned her up and cleaned up the bed and cuddled her for an extra long time. Afterwards we found that she didn't have a fever, and was surprisingly chipper. There could be several factors that led to the "incident." 1. It was a long hot week and she could have been too tired, or gotten to much sun. 2. She watched her Baby Einstein DVD's the whole 3 hours home, so she could have gotten car sick. (I bought Gracie on of those car DVD players on a super sale last month!) 3. The milk I gave her was less than 24 hours past the expiration date, and even though I smelled and tasted it--it could have been a factor. Either way, it has been thrown out. She is fine today. Well, as fine as she can be while Garren and I unpack and she is dealing with life away from Grandma and Grandpa and the pool and swing.

I thank those of you who sent your sympathy wishes on the passing of my Grandmother. They were much appreciated. We all seemed to make it through the services okay, and it was nice to see family that we haven't seen in decades, despite the occasion.

I was terrible at keeping up with my blog while I was gone, but so many fun things happened, that I am going to work on adding them today. So, scroll down to see pictures and entries from the past week.

1 Response to "We're Back!"

  1. Anonymous1:46 PM

    Just wanted to be sure you realized that Gracie gets sick every time she goes back home. Apparently she needs to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel