You can't fix stupid...

That's what an old friend told me once. He's right.

On the way home today, I stopped at the mailbox. I was reading the mail, getting back in the car, and I stepped half way off the curb, nearly breaking my ankle off.

While I was sure I'd look down and see a Theisman-type injury, it turns out that it was just sprained. Still, here I am, sitting on the bed, reduced to crawling from place to place, all because I had to read the mail. I'm sure it'll be better in a day or so. It's already feeling much better.

But Barbara has now seen me hop up the steps on one foot.

And she knows why.

1 Response to "You can't fix stupid..."

  1. Anonymous7:15 AM

    Garren,
    Been there....done that! I fell off the last step after a dentist visit in February. Too much gas I suppose OR it could have been the bill$$$$!!!! Ouch!

    Sure hope you feel better soon!! Take care of yourself.

    Love ya, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel