Gracie's Big Ol' Goose Egg


She knew I wanted to have her picture taken, that's exactly what it was. Anytime I mention having a professional picture taken she decides that it is time to bruise herself. Perhaps she secretly loathes having her adorable cheeks frozen in time, maybe she is worried that she is having a "fat" day, or perhaps she just thinks its funny to make mommy find away to cover it up. Whatever it is, she is on a mission...a mission to never see the flash of a photographers camera again! She is quick, she is tricky, you don't even see it coming. It can come hours after you make the appointment or a day before you even think about snapping the shot--that's when it happens; the tumble that will paint her head a different color!!!!

Perhaps it is my fault, I did name her Grace after all...well that and she did get her clumsy genes from me (I am a walking disaster area!) And, I did tell mom that we should plan to take Mariah and Gracie to have a picture done on Friday.

Gracie and I are leaving for Lynchburg this week as Gracie is having some serious Grandma and Grandpa withdrawals. I am actually not kidding. For the last 2 weeks Gracie keeps telling us "time to go home." It breaks my heart, after all, this is her home. She wants to put her shoes on and everything. After watching more signs, we are pretty sure she wants to go to Grandma & Grandpa's or Candice & Elliott's. It is really hard sometimes living so far from family. Gracie clearly loves them all and wants to spend time with them--making our heartache that much more. While Candice would be happy to have us again, she saw them last and it has been two months since we visited Grandma & Grandpa and Mariah. So to Lynchburg we will head, hopefully tomorrow. Thus, the huge goose egg incident.

PS: Gracie is fine, and I kept a very close watch on her this afternoon. This picture was from tonight when she was getting ready for bed, 3 hours after the plunge she made in to the headboard on our bed. Apparently her daddy taught her how much fun it is to throw herself on the bed! He feels plenty guilty ;)

1 Response to "Gracie's Big Ol' Goose Egg"

  1. Anonymous8:54 PM

    OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness Gracie! Don't feel bad. Lucie splattered and fell earlier too. Elliott and I cannot see her bruise through all of her fur though!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel