Pretty As A Picture


Boy did I have fun with the camera this morning!

I saw this dress hanging in Gracie's room that Aunt Gail had given to her in April, I thought how horrible it would be to have to pack away something else too precious that Gracie has never worn. This dress is much too fancy for everyday, and I haven't had an occasion to put her in it--so I decided to dress her up just for the fun of it. The dress is a 4T and is a little snug, but I was able to button it up okay.

Now, a dress like this deserves to be accessorized correctly, so I pulled out Gracie's black dress shoes, dress socks and the perfect bows for her hair (that matched of course!). I told Gracie she was too cute, and we had to go outside and take pictures. I took a towel for her to sit on, and found the perfect spot in front of wildflowers that are growing next to our building. It was incredibly hot out there, so we didn't stay long, but I snapped so many pictures my finger began to ache!

When she came up the stairs I realized that Garren was right and she did look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, so I borrowed a small basket and stuffed puppy from Colette next door (she saw Gracie as we were coming inside and offered her props), and I took even more pictures inside.

Yeah, I know I am a nut--but she just looked too cute! If you are even mildly interested in how the pictures came out, you can click here to see where I have posted them on Snapfish. Let me know what you think!

**Thank you Aunt Gail for giving this dress to Gracie, and thank you Christian for sharing it with her after you out grew it--it was perfect, and Gracie really enjoyed dancing around the livingroom with it on to watch the skirt swirl and swirl!***

2 Responses to "Pretty As A Picture"

  1. Anonymous9:31 AM

    Gracie, You are too cute! The pictures are adorable!! Grandpa and I love the pictures and you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:27 PM

    Mom was thrilled when I told her about these pictures. I'll make sure to show them to her then next time she comes down. Gracie looks beautiful. This was a Lid'l Dolly dress from Dollywood that Christian wore for Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel