Gracie Reads A Story

I told you how good of a storyteller she was, now I have to share this video I took this afternoon not long after I posted the last entry. I told her I wanted her to tell mommy a story, so she picked out this book of storybook classics and read to me. I was very interested in the story. I didn't catch all of the plot, but she did mention something about Jesus and an elephant.

This video is too cute. It's a little on the long side (50 seconds), but at least watch a few seconds--you will be quite impressed with my little reader. I was worrying about how long I was recording, so I clicked the button off before her "the end," but I assure you all of our stories are finished off with a very pronounced "de end."

Enjoy! And send her a comment if you can, she is very proud that she can "read."

2 Responses to "Gracie Reads A Story"

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Keep up the good reading Gracie! Next time you come to Tennessee, you'll have to read Lucie a story. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:04 AM

    Gracie, I loved watching you read a story to Mama. You are doing a very good job of reading. I can hardly wait for you to read me a story. Let me know if you need more books. Grandpa and I love you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel