Sick Babies

Yes, I said babies. Any woman who has been married for more than a year can attest that when ill--men become children themselves.

Gracie hadn't been feeling well for a day or two, and I am not sure that she ever got over the cold she had 2 weekends ago. At any rate, she was cranky, coughing, and her nose--well, I will spare you.

The poor little thing was so restless today. She would want to cuddle and then she would want to run and play, all the while never letting go of "gigi." We don't ordinarily allow her to have her binki unless it is naptime or bedtime, but we made an exception today since she was clearly miserable.

Knowing that sickness in the house doesn't take long to spread, I wasn't surprised when Garren whined to me over the phone around 1pm that he didn't feel good and that he was coming home. My husband is very big strong man, but I guess like all of us, he needs a little cuddling when he has a stuffy nose.

So far I am fine (knock on wood), and maybe this cold will pass me by. In the meantime I will do my best to take care of my two very important patients.

1 Response to "Sick Babies"

  1. Anonymous7:10 PM

    I hope that both of you feel better really soon. Elliott and I were both sick a few weeks ago, and it wasn't fun! Enjoy some good movies and cartoons, and take it easy for a while. I hope you feel better!

    Love,
    Candice

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel