Twinkle, Twinkle

I know, I know...you are probably tired of the cutesy videos, but Gracie put on a show-stopper of a performance this morning, and I couldn't resist sharing.

Enjoy the show!



5 Responses to "Twinkle, Twinkle"

  1. Anonymous3:41 PM

    Gracie,
    I want you to know that Lucie was in the living room when I started this video. She pounced down the hallway as soon as she heard you! She said, "Woof, woof!" She stood and stared up at the computer until the video stopped. How funny! She never pays any attention to the computer. I really think she remembered your voice. Great singing! Keep it up!

    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:32 AM

    Gracie,
    You made my day! I love you bunches and hope to see you soon.

    Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Narbara,

    I think you might oussibly have posted the cutest thing I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:17 AM

    heh heh *embarassed laugh* I spelled your name wrong.... my bad

    I is a kollige stoodint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:41 AM

    Gracie, You have such a pretty voice!
    Hope you sing for us the next time you visit Tennessee.

    Love,

    Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel