Tennessee Trip

Garren, Gracie and I had a wonderful trip (vacation) to Tennessee this past week. There are far too many events to catch you up on so, I thought I would be cute and give you a top 10 list. You can also get a peak at our Thanksgiving fun by clicking here to see the tons of pictures I took. We hope that all of you had a great holiday and we would like you to tell us what you were thankful for. You can post your comments here.

Top 10 Reasons The 6 (one-way) Hour Drive
With A Baby Who Never Napped, Was Well Worth It ;)

10. Chocolate chip pizza & Buddy's Bar-be-que!
9. Garren finally got to go to a UT football game
8. Taking Gracie to Speedway In Lights
7. Gracie saying "vroom, vroom" while riding with Elliott on the 4-wheeler
6. Gracie not wanting her Aunt Sharon to leave, saying "but momma, I want to play with her."
5. Papaw & Gracie make their own amusement park in the house with a blanket, slick floors and an empty water bottle.
4. Watching Gracie cuddle and rock with Papaw Charles
3. Seeing Lucie and Gracie reunite like long lost friends
2. "Girl Talk' with Candice
1. It's good to be "home."



1 Response to "Tennessee Trip"

  1. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Sorry we didn't get to see you this past weekend. Matt & I was only able to go to Greeneville for a few hours on Sunday. I guess that is what I get for working retai.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel