Something New

It's about time this family got on a schedule...I just hope we can keep it up!

This afternoon, I got the idea to get Gracie started on a daily schedule. I think Gracie is more than ready for a routine, and while we have a sketchy one now, I think we are ready for something more concrete.

So here it goes. We will start bright and early tomorrow morning. There is plenty of play time and more restricted TV time. Gracie will get active time, art time, pretend time, as well as the educational time she needs; all in one day. Maybe I should add a music time too, hmmm. I'll be sure to keep you updated on how it goes.

**If you click on the picture you will get a bigger version and you can read the schedule if you want.**

3 Responses to "Something New"

  1. Anonymous6:57 PM

    Sounds good! I love schedules and do really well with mine in the classroom. Then again, school pretty much has to be organized like that. Throw in some social studies if you want to ruin your day! I hate it! I dread 1:15 everyday because of social studies (it's history for us in fourth grade).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You/Gracie wake up at 8AM!!!!!? Soooo jealous. We haven't slept in like that since I was 6 months pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:48 PM

    Barbara,
    WHEN DO you have time to clean your house? I definitely need a schedule! I can't seem to find the time to get my house clean. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel