Happy Birthday Daddy!


Daddy got quite the birthday surprise today as Gracie and I arrived at his office around 3:30 with a basket-full of cupcakes. I made the cupcakes and Gracie helped wit the card. She even lent her Blue's Clue's balloon for the occasion.

She was the cutest little helper as we went from desk to desk sharing daddy's carrot cake cupcakes with the whole office (or as I explained it to her; daddy's friends.)

As for the hat, when I told her we were going to surprise daddy at work she wanted to wear the ladybug hat. This is the hat that I picked out for her from Grandma's dress up stuff when we surprised Grandpa. Boy does that child have a memory! Anyway, since that hat is in Lynchburg she settled for one of her Barney hats.

I think Garren's office got a kick out of the birthday helper. And there is more birthday fun in store for Garren. Tonight we are having the neighbors over for one of his favorite meals: chicken casserole!

5 Responses to "Happy Birthday Daddy!"

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    Happy Birthday Garren!!!!
    Katie & Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 PM

    Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!

    XOXOXOXXO,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweetheart--I hope you enjoyed your surprise, and your day. Let me know how "29" is, I have 15 days until it's my turn, and if it's bad--I am not leaving 28! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:53 PM

    Happy Birthday Garren! I'm sure your card hasn't made it yet (didn't get it in the mail till Monday). I know how much you love snow (but not as much as me b/c I'm a teacher!!!), so I wish you a BIG snow for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Happy Birthday to a very special nephew!!

    Lots of Love!

    Aunt Snookie

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel