It's Snowing!

Dear Candice:

I got snow at my house too today! Since yours didn't last very long, and you had to go to school anyway, I thought I would send you some through the internet!

Love,
Gracie



The snow started just after Gracie woke up from her nap this afternoon. I thought I would let her touch it and watch it since it will likely be gone very shortly. Actually, as I look outside as I type, it has already stopped. Oh well, Gracie had fun while it lasted!

1 Response to "It's Snowing!"

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    Hey Gracie. I might get lucky and get just enough snow tonight to make the roads slick! I sure hope so. I'd love a day to stay home and play ball with Lucie! I hope you get lots of snow and can go play in it tomorrow!

    Love,
    Candice

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel