Twinkle Toes

The little ballerina got a dance skirt last night, and she just couldn't wait to try it out! Gracie put on an after-dinner performance and I just had to snap a few photos. She looks so cute in her dance outfit, and I swear I haven't pushed this on her! It really is one of her favorite things to do.

I have been looking for a dance/gymnastics class for her to go to and just have fun, but there is very little offered here unless you really want to push your kid in to ballet. I just want Gracie to have an outlet to express herself, burn off the excess energy and meet some kids her age. Maybe they will offer a summer program through the county. In the meantime we are looking in to some thick foam pieces for the floor to cushion her not so graceful feet.

Enjoy!


1 Response to "Twinkle Toes"

  1. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Gracie, you are a beautiful dancer. I hope you can find a group to dance with. I just love to watch the videos. Keep up the good work! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel