Snow Day!


Can you believe it--we actually got the snow they were predicting!

It came down hard last night, and didn't stop. We ended up with about 3 inches I would say, and it was the fun flaky kind of snow, not that heavy wet snow.

I was afraid it would melt quickly, so we got Gracie dressed and suited up and we headed outside. What a fun time--we even pulled out the laundry basket sled for a run.

Gracie had a wonderful time playing, and shoveling, and making snow angels, and sledding. She probably could have stayed out there all day, but it was freezing!!!!

We came in after about 30 minutes and warmed up with hot chocolate.

I posted more pictures on Picasa, click here!

1 Response to "Snow Day!"

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Wow Gracie you are so lucky! I have forgotten what snow even looks like! Maybe someday I'll see snow again! Do a snow dance for me! I bet Lucie would love to ride in that clothes basket with you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel