Valentine's Treat


Thank goodness for Candice! (Well, Grandma too)

Candice called this afternoon to let us know that ABC was running Valentine's specials tonight. Charlie Brown followed by Pooh.

I remember getting to watch these specials when I was a kid, and it was very neat to share that with Gracie. We made it into a full "surprise." I baked cookies and she had hot chocolate while snuggled in the bed with Mommy and Daddy while watching the holiday specials.

What a great evening.

Oh, and I have to share another picture with you. I got this pair of overalls at a thrift store today, and washed them for her to wear this afternoon when we went out. I LOVE them!!!

I also started a February folder on Picasa, so check it out.

1 Response to "Valentine's Treat"

  1. Anonymous10:28 PM

    Garren, don't kill me for calling! I know the Bud Shootout was on too! Charlie Brown and Pooh are better anyway. Duh...a Chevy will always win...they always cheat! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel