Reason Today Was Pretty Good

1. I got a shower

2. Had lunch with the "girls"

3. Watched the snow fall in a Christmas-Card perfection sort of way all afternoon

4. Made a keepsake of Gracie's handprint

5. Tried a new dinner recipe and the family liked it

6. Gracie and I feel asleep together at naptime

7. Had a nice afternoon chat with a wonderful neighbor

8. The new (but used) freezer we got for free, works

9. Listened to Gracie read stories to me

10. Splurged on some Breyers

2 Responses to "Reason Today Was Pretty Good"

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    I'm glad you had such a good day. It sounds like a wonderful day! I am a little jealous especially of the snuggling and story. Also the amazement of the family liking a new recipe. Keep up the good work, and continue to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:44 PM

    Must be nice Barbara! You don't even want to hear of my day! Heehee! I finally made it home from bus duty at 4PM (and Lucie hadn't got to pee since 7:20). Enjoy your nice peaceful life. Only 52 more days to go.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel