Disappointed Girls

Today was a tough day for Emma and Gracie. (Not that it was easy for me by any standard!)

Gracie woke up sick this morning and burning up. Since I definitely didn't want the little one to get whatever Gracie had, I made the two stay in separate rooms. As if being sick wasn't torture enough--Gracie was miserable without her buddy.

I had Gracie make her home in my bed with plenty of books and toys and more, while Emma was limited to the living room and I moved her pack-n-play to Gracie's room.

Every time I turned my back Gracie was out of bed and moaning "but, I want to play with Emma!" Meanwhile, Emma who learned to crawl over the weekend, kept making her way in to the hallway and staring at Gracie from the floor. Those two adore each other and you could see just how much they missed each other. Emma is usually very loud and giggly--but today she just played quietly.

As for Gracie, it seems that she has a cold. All day long she was so hot, despite the thermometers low reading, but no other symptoms other than Gracie feeling sick to her stomach. This evening she sounded very stuffed up--so, I am thankful that it's not a stomach bug. Hopefully, if Gracie's fever breaks the two friends will be back together again tomorrow!!

1 Response to "Disappointed Girls"

  1. Anonymous11:03 AM

    I hope you are feeling better real soon so you can play with Emma. We love you and miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel