It's Going To Be A Long Day!

Gracie is already up this morning, in fact she woke up at 7:45 am after being up most of the night.

Gracie is very miserable, and although it seems to be just a cold she continues to run a fever and apparently her throat is very sore. She came in to our bed last night (for the 2nd time) around 2am and every time she would cough she would cry. After nearly and hour of trying to console her, Garren took over. They sat in the recliner and watched a Baby Einstein DVD and he gave her one of those throat pops. I tried to sleep, but when your child is up--trust me--you can't.

So, I am running on low fuel and I have both girls today. Emma is down for a morning nap and Gracie is sitting in the recliner again. Maybe I will get lucky and I can get her to take a big nap today.

I hate to see my child so miserable!

If you have the time send Gracie some get well wishes in the comment section or to our email, I know she would appreciate them. It will give her something to smile about!

5 Responses to "It's Going To Be A Long Day!"

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    Gracie, I hope you feel better real soon. Just sit in your chair and read books and watch videos and let mommy and daddy spoil you bunches while you're sick. Mamaw & Papaw love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:21 PM

    Hope you get better really soon! Have some chicken soup! Barbara, it sounds kinda like strep. It's still going around down here. Once it gets in a classroom...it spreads like wildfire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:28 AM

    BJ, given I had strep 3 weeks ago, I was hoping Luke dodged the bullet, but he got strep just the other day. I cloroxed the heck out of the house too after I had it. I know you had it a month ago or something and it is going around. I suggest taking Gracie for a strep test. I hope she feels better and you get more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Gracie,

    Aunt Snookie hopes you start to feel better real soon!!

    Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:46 PM

    Hey Kiddo,

    I hope you feel tons better, but until you do watch videos, read books, and give mommy and daddy lots of cuddles.

    Love you bunches,
    Uncle Luke

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel