Gracie's A

I just had to show off Gracie's "A." I have been working with her on making the letters, but being 2 we weren't getting far. We tried again today and this is her "A.' She didn't get any help. I showed her how, by holding her hand on the pencil. I am so proud.

We usually do several worksheets in the morning while Emma naps. We call it school. This morning she got every task correct, and they were brand new worksheets! I just had to brag. I thought I would show you an example of what the worksheets look like. Those are her "circles" as well. She marks all the pages herself.

2 Responses to "Gracie's A"

  1. Anonymous4:39 PM

    Good job Gracie! Grandpa and Grandma are very proud of you. You are learning so many new things. Keep up the good work! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 PM

    Wow! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel