Patriotic Marching Band

I really can't remember how it all got started. Gracie wanted her flag from the Mayfest Parade and I got it. Then, I started humming Grand Ole Flag, and the next thing I know Gracie wants music off the computer.

It didn't take long to find a list of Fourth of July songs, and Gracie loved the music. She instantly went in to her room and got her drum and other musical instruments.

I tucked Gracie's flag in her dress and she marched around with the drum. Emma in the meantime found the flute on the floor and I was amazed to hear her making a sound come out of it!!!

I dashed for the camera and got a few videos. The one below is the best. They are having a parade of sorts to Yankee Doodle. If you listen closely you can hear Emma blowing the flute. Too cute!

I guess Gracie will be following in Mommy's footsteps after all :) Although I hope she picks a bolder instrument than I did.

1 Response to "Patriotic Marching Band"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel