Potty Graduation Party

Gracie was so surprised last night when I cleared the table from dinner and brought out cupcakes and gift bags. She still didn't know what the party was for, even after the Mozingo's arrived. I asked her if she knew why, but all she could think about was the cupcakes.

I put the graduation cap I made out of construction paper and ribbon on her head and she beamed. Then I handed her a rolled up diploma and she got more excited. I explained to her that she was getting a party because she was a big girl now and mommy and daddy were so proud of her. She grinned from ear to ear and screamed "yeah!"

We opened the diploma that I had made on the computer and she got to open her gifts. The idea was for her to get big girl underwear as gifts, and she got plenty. Grandma sent her a package with 3 sets of underwear and an actual Hallmark card that was for such an occasion! Mommy and Daddy got her ballerina undies and an Austin plush (Backyardigians). She got Ariel big girl underwear from Mr. Tom, Mrs. Colette, and Mallory. Candice and Elliott also sent a card, and she felt so special.

She thought the whole thing was great. After her gift she broke in to the cupcakes which I had decorated with iced big girl underwear. I thought they were super cute! I love cake decorating!!

You can check out more pictures from Gracie's big graduation bash here.

1 Response to "Potty Graduation Party"

  1. Anonymous10:38 AM

    Congratulations Gracie!
    You are growing up so fast. Grandpa and Grandma are very proud of you. We knew you could do it! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel