Best Friends Day

From email sent 6/8/07


"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
- Henry Ford


I was friends or best friends wilh all of you at one time. On this Best Friends day I wanted to be sure that you knew I still remember all that we shared and all that we did together- as friends. Time has forced many of us to drift slowly away, but friendships like ours can't be forgotten or broken. Thanks for being there when I needed you. I hope that time will find us back together again soon.

All my love,
Barbara

3 Responses to "Best Friends Day"

  1. Anonymous8:44 AM

    You're so sweet. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Heh. Who is this Barbara person?

    Love you too--
    me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:44 AM

    I hope you have a wondeful day. I am so lucky to have a friend like you.
    I remember how cold it was on that pier when we had that picture. That pier was destroyed during a hurricane (can't remember which one) & has been replaced by a concrete pier.

    Hope to see you soon. Let us know about your July plans.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel