Happy Best Friends Day!

When is the last time you talked to your best friend? I called Candice on Monday or maybe she called me, anyway we talk at least once a week for hours.

Today is best friends day and since I have a blog I wanted to tell everyone how awesome she is and embarrass her needlessly! :) That's what friends are for, right!

I also went back and found some pictures of friends and best friends all along the journey of my life. I am not sure why those friendships fizzled, but I think that is apart of life. You grow as a person and that means growing a way from people you love and care about. But, life has a funny way of bringing you back together again. If you haven't already, you'll see what I mean.

I am so thankful for all of my friends past and present and I just wanted to say thank you for being there--you are loved and in many cases...missed.

I encourage all of my readers (as few as they may be) to call or write or email your best friend from any stage of your life. I can't imagine my life without any of those amazing friendships I have had. I am so thankful for them all. Friends are God's gift to us, cherish them.

See more of my friends here.

**I looked and looked and I don't have a single picture of Candice and I anywhere! We will have to fox that this summer. The above picture is from last summer. I have plenty of more recent pictures, but this one is my favorite--that and Candice HATES to have her picture taken so I can't catch a good one!!! :)

1 Response to "Happy Best Friends Day!"

  1. Anonymous6:23 PM

    Ha! You got me! Well, the reason there is no picture of us together is because YOU are always the one with the camera. Hee hee. I am very thankful to have such a wonderful friend like you. How do you find out about all these days?

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel