Shopping With Mommy


Gracie and I had awesome day together today!

Our shopping success started this morning when I went to the bank. I left Gracie with Garren with promises that we would go to Winchester today while daddy worked. I had completely forgotten that the church yard sale was today. So, after my brief errand I took a look. I found a great deal of bargains and yummy bake sale goods. I got puzzles and books and a pair of child in line skates complete with pads. Gracie was thrilled when I got home, she just had to try them on.

After getting Gracie ready we headed to Winchester where we had a day full of bargains and fun. The shopping trip was centered around my need for a new swimsuit. I haven't bought one since I was married, and let me tell you in 7 years bathing suits are twice as expensive and half as much material!

I had found very few options in my size at Walmart last week, so I decided to try the mall. I finally found what I was looking for in Sears. Gracie was a very good girl and patient while I tried on swimsuits. She even put in her 2 cents worth. I ended up with a black one that is a swim dress. That was exactly what I wanted. Thinking back I should have gotten 2. Maybe they will have a similar sale next week.

After lunch and the mall we went thrift store shopping. Oh how I love to hunt for bargains, but all of you surely know that by now.

Gracie and I ended up staying out most of the day and having a great time. I had forgotten what mommy daughter time was like. I plan to make more time for Gracie and I together outside of this house.

Mommy: Super Shopper!

Church Yard Sale
5 puzzles
12 books
in line skates
cute stationary
___$5_____

Sears
Bathing suit
(reg price $80)
____$40____

Lunch At Country Cooking
(With coupon)
___$3.75 with tip!___


Gabrielle Brothers
(Discount retailer like Value City)
2 pair shorts for mommy

Dora Stampers
Candy for Wednesday Party
Tootsie Roll Bank For Daddy
Wooden Puzzle
_____$15______

Goodwill

Peak A Block Activity center
(Fisher Price $60!!)
Little Tikes Mail Box
Learning Clock
16 Books
Jean Overalls For Gracie

____$12_____

Salvation Army Thrift
Red Sailor Dress
8 Books
1 Peak-A-Block
Cailliou Video
____$5_______

1 Response to "Shopping With Mommy"

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Wow! What awesome deals. I wish we had good thrift shops here, but ours sell total junk (and high prices too).

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel