First Aid

Dear Gracie,

I am so sorry about your devastating fall in front of the Wal- Mart this evening. What horrible parents we must be to have let you trip. And what a terrible scrape. I am sure it is broken like you said. All of that blood; it nearly needed more than one tissue! I hope that you can forgive us, and you will be able to walk again soon. I don't blame you for needing to be carried from the store and in to our home, and to have your teeth brushed, and in to your comfy bed. I am sure you couldn't bare the pain. I do hope that the Hello Kitty band aid that we put on it will somehow contain the gushing of blood and will attempt to seal the wound. My only hope is that the ice cream you so desperately needed go to your knee in time.


Please feel better soon,

Your loving mother

1 Response to "First Aid"

  1. Anonymous2:14 PM

    Gracie,
    Ice cream can make almost anything feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel