Tennessee Bound!


We are on our way...well after I hit publish anyway. We will spend the next week in Tennessee with Mamaw, Papaw, Uncle Luke, Aunt Heather, DJ, Ryan, and Casey.

Other fun activities include a trip to Tweetsie Railroad, a day at Wetlands Water Park, dinner at my favorite restaurant in Knoxville with friends Katie & Matt, an over night stay and tons of fun with Candice, Elliott & Lucie. Plus, what ever else we can come up with.

I will attempt to continue to blog. I stress attempt, we always stay so busy when we visit family.
Have a great week and I hope to hear from you soon!

1 Response to "Tennessee Bound!"

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    We really enjoyed spending time with you all at the cookout! I loved playing with Gracie and getting to know her better. We need to get together more often!
    Love,
    DeAnna

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel