She Did It!!!!


She stood up there with all the other kids! She didn't sing, but she stood up there.

When we got to church we found the other Bible school kids and Gracie even sat on the front pew with them. I think it helped that she sat in between Carson and Brady. She looked back a few times where Garren and I were sitting (2 rows behind), and we waved and cheered her on. She would smile and turn back around.

Then the time came for them to stand up front. I was so nervous my knees were literally shaking! The Bible school director positioned her up front and it looked as if she was going to run back down the isle, but she didn't!

She had brought Dora along (I think for moral support), and she held her very tight during the song. I was hoping that she would sing like she did yesterday, but I am happy for the small steps.

Of course I videoed it. They are too cute. I probably would have cried, but I was trying to keep the camera steady and Garren and I had on our biggest smiles so that she would feel okay up there.

She is getting so big....high school graduation is just around the corner, then she's off to college. It is all happening to fast!!!! I need to cry some more now, you can watch the video.

Bible School Pictures

1 Response to "She Did It!!!!"

  1. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Gracie,
    We are so proud of you! So glad you enjoyed Bible School and the tea party. It looks like you made some new friends too. We're excited about you going to pre-school. You're going to have a wonderful time. Mamaw and Papaw love you soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel