And She's Off

(email to friends & family)

Gracie attended her very first day of Preschool yesterday. She was fine, I was the wreck! She seemed to have a very good day and even came home with a first day certificate and a smiley face on her finger. She told me she got a white cupcake for snack and that they sang songs and colored. I am sure that more than that happened in the 2 1/2 hours of classroom time. I know it seemed like an eternity for me.

All my emotions aside, this will be good for her. She will attend Grasshopper Green Preschool 2 days a week from 9-11:30. They teach socialization and sharing to name a few. She has wonderful teachers and she really seemed to enjoy it.

Where has the time gone!!!

I wanted to share this picture from her first day, and if you want to read more about her day (and mine as I bit my nails) you can on our blog. (www.allaboutgracie.blogspot.com)

Our love to you all!
Barbara, Garren & Gracie Shipley

1 Response to "And She's Off"

  1. Jackie7:05 PM

    Hello there, your daughter is so cute, I love her little school bus dress. I bet it was a hard day for you. I know that when I put my son into daycare, it was an awful day, well few months for me. He seems to enjoy it more now, but I think that it is harder on the parents then the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel