Insult To Injury


As if sending my baby off to preschool wasn't a hard enough hit to my heart. Folding up outgrown and summer styled clothes practically finished me off.

I probably shouldn't have done it on an already "fragile" day, but I was unpacking from Lynchburg and I had started a pile of clothes that she had grown while on the trip. I figured I might as well go through the rest.

As you can see by the picture it is a whole lot. It nearly filled up a trash bag.

I guess it is back to the thrift stores. Hopefully I can find some new dresses and such for fall and winter in size 6x!

1 Response to "Insult To Injury"

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Gracie, it looks like you and Grandma need to go shopping again! In the picture of Mamma and Uncle Brian, it looks like Mamma was getting taller too. You and Mamma have shoes that match. Have a wonderful time at school. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel