Another Month


Gracie has completed one month of Preschool, and I couldn't be happier for her. We got a new calendar today for all of the things they will be working on for October. This month they are focusing on the square, owls, and of course Halloween. They are even having a Halloween party where they get to dress up. Gracie decided months ago (and I am not exaggerating, I think it was back in April), that she wanted to be a kitty. So, we have a long sleeve black leotard, and now I will be looking for black stretchy pants, ears and a tail. I thought maybe she would change her mind about her costume, but she hasn't budged.

So many more exciting things to do. I love fall! If you haven't already, take a look at our top things to do this fall list that is on the left hand side of the blog!


Gracie's Day:
Cookie cake for snack today (which broke her out a little from the icing), story was about Spot the dog. They made footprint ghosts to go on the window where they took the grasshoppers down. I asked her if the paint was squishy on her toes, she giggled and said "yea." Then, I thought about 3 teachers trying to get 21 shoes and socks off, making 21 footprints, washing 21 feet, and getting shoes and socks back on! Whew! They also went outside and played with a parachute. I asked about a song, and she said they sang "The Goodbye Song." According to the calendar their songs this week are: "So Sleepy," and "Round Little Pumpkin." And speaking of pumpkins, she brought the above one home. Sounds like it was a good day at school!

1 Response to "Another Month"

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Gracie, I'm glad you had another fun day at school. Congratulations to you and Mommy, you made it through one month of school! I knew you could do it- Mommy on the other hand, I wasn't so sure about. Hey, since you are "broken out" from the cookie cake, you could pretend to be "Spot" the dog. Have a fun day. Keep up the good work (I love your pumpkin). Grandpa and I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel