Halloween Email From Gracie


Have a fun Halloween and trick or treating! I'm going to be a black kitty, and get candy after I go to Tumble Tots. I had fun at my preschool party. Everyone in my class dressed up for Halloween. What are you going to be? I am sending you some fun treats for your goody bags!




Gracie

Gracie Halloween Pictures
(I'll be adding more after tonight to this same folder!)

5 Responses to "Halloween Email From Gracie"

  1. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Gracie,
    Thank you for the Halloween wishes. I hope you get lots of candy.

    I dressed up as Barbie for Halloween. I have on super high heels, jeans with pink stitching on them, a pink sweater with the letter B on it, a pink headband and a blonde wig. I also have on blue eyeshadow, pink blush & pink lipstick.
    People at work didn't recognize me until they heard my voice. :)

    We had a few people dress up at work. A couple of witches, Pipi Longstockings, the band KISS & some other too.

    Tell your mom & dad to let you stay up late eating candy tonight. :)
    Katie Waters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Gracie,
    You make such a cute kitty cat. I am going as the wicky witch this year. Riely (my sister) is going to be Glinda. I really like the Wizard of Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 AM

    So glad you are all enjoying each other, and making every moment count!!! Glad, also, that we are privileged to be on the sidelines, cheering you on!!!
    Love you,
    Colette and Mallory
    (and of course, Tom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:28 AM

    i hope it was a fun night for all of you. love, jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Hi there, we had a wonderful Halloween down here in Florida. Paul was a turtle and he had a great time trick or treating with his cousins.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel