More Owl Fun At School

Some time after the unbearably hot temperatures we had yesterday, and this morning; it got cool...very cool.

I wasn't aware just how cool it was until we headed to the car. Luckily, I keep extra clothes in the car, and I had one of her sweater jackets in there. Of all the days to send her to school with a jumper without a shirt under it!!

She had fun at school anyway, and apparently they didn't go outside, so she was fine.

They made owl masks, and sang the sleepy song. Snack was cheese balls she said. I am guessing it's like Cheese Doodles only in little balls?

She also told me they sang the goodbye song, and she did the pledge. She played with the frog puppet and wrote names on a board. I have no idea about the names. She told me "like my invitations momma, you know!" So, I pretended to know.

I did ask if everyone got a smiley face today, or if there were names on the big board. She said there were names on it.

Oh, and it was so funny, as the parents piled in--everyone was asking to see little thumbs. I admit, I did too! Sure enough, my angel had a smiley face.

1 Response to "More Owl Fun At School"

  1. Anonymous1:39 PM

    Gracie, you made a very cute owl. I'm glad you got to write on a board. I would love to hear you sing the "Sleepy Song". School seems so much fun! Hey, maybe you could sing the "Sleepy Song" to Grandpa when he falls asleep in his chair. Have fun at school. Keep up the great work! Grandpa and Grandma love you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel