More Tumbling Tot


Today's Tumble Tots class again focused on mat work. They teach them several techniques to help get them ready for real gymnastics.

Gracie has the pencil roll, bear walk, and crab walk down. Her forward roll is good, but she still can't push her self over, she needs help. She can't do the mule kicks or frog jump. Well, she can do them; but she won't land on her feet, only her knees. We will have to keep working on that.

Oh, and she made a little friend this afternoon too; Lindsay. You know it is kind of funny. I was watching my daughter relate to the other kids. They are kind of like dogs; they sniff each other out. They got very close and stared at each other for a moment, and then they joined hands and started jumping up and down. Who knows. But, I have noticed the trend with kids getting in each others faces. Its and Alpha Dog showdown.

1 Response to "More Tumbling Tot"

  1. Anonymous5:39 PM

    Yes, kids are so much like dogs! I realized that as I sat with kindergarteners today in the gym for our teacher vs. student volleyball game. I still like dogs better. They don't wipe snot snot on you! They also don't ask 50 million questions like the little girl that was beside me today. (I think she now knows everything about me...and she really liked the Halloween socks I was wearing.) I'm thankful for dogs and fourth graders!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel