My Little Pumpkin

Gracie has been looking forward to school all weekend. Today they made pumpkin play dough, and she couldn't wait. She has been talking about it since I picked her up Thursday.

They didn't send the play dough home, so I am guessing it was one big tub that they all shared. (That is fine with me, can you imagine the smell!)

Snack: goldfish and apple juice
Story: Max & Maggie (again)
Songs: She couldn't remember, but when I asked if she sang "Round Little Pumpkin," she said "yes," so who knows?!

We are excited about her Preschool Halloween party next Tuesday. Well, I am anyway. I made 21 ghost lollipops this weekend, and I found the cutest idea for what we can bring to the party. And the kids get to wear there costumes to the party. I think I mentioned it, but Gracie going to be a kitty cat.

More:
Gracie tells me that she plays with Joy Anna at school. I am glad she has a playmate. I asked if everyone got a smiley face today, and she said "Joy Anna did." I asked if sometimes she gets in trouble and she said "yea." I will worry about her being a bad influence later! I also asked her who the little boy was that was sitting next to her. When I picked her up he was kind of kicking her and keeping her from getting out of her seat. She said he was Mason. I asked if he liked to pick on her and she kind of said in a tisking voice "yea." She told me the pumpkin playdough was sticky and that she made a snake. This is what she makes at home with playdough too. I think it is just instinct for kids to roll it around on the table. Hmm, what else. Oh, she says Ms. Stephanie is her favorite teacher. Ms. Stephanie does the songs and Ms. Christine does story time. She also said that they hear 4 stories everyday--she had only been telling me about one. So, in addition to Max & Maggie, she read Halloween Cats.

All this information came about as we were talking and playing in her room this afternoon.

1 Response to "My Little Pumpkin"

  1. Anonymous5:20 PM

    You better make a couple extra ghost lolipops because some little child will drop his or hers and cry hysterically. Be prepared! heehee

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel