Share and Share A Like

Today Gracie and I have shared...


A hairbrush
...to help make her adorable for preschool.

Apples
... with her classmates.

The leaves we found yesterday
...to make leaf rubbings and leaf collages.


My Little Ponies
...as we had tea party, dance recital, hot air balloon ride...you get the idea.

Pencils
...to do worksheets together during our version of school.

Glue stick
...while working on cutting and pasting numbers in order

Coins
...to learn about what each coin is, and how much it is worth.

Halloween stories
....for nap time and bedtime.

Spaghetti dinner
...with freshly baked bread.

View Master Reels
...while we played before bedtime.




HER COLD!!!!
Yuck, so we can now add tissues, medicine, and misery to the list of things Gracie and I shared today. Yea me! :)

1 Response to "Share and Share A Like"

  1. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Ha! Uh-oh! Now it's time for mommy to give daddy a big old kiss and share a nice coke together. It's always great to share. I hope my kids don't share with me because we were all huddled up in reading groups today. I hope you feel better! Get Advil Cold and Sinus. It really helps me when I have a cold. There's a $2 off coupon on Advil.com. I printed one off and used it.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel