Soggy School Day

It is very miserable and rainy here in Strasburg, as it has been for the past 2 days. But, none of us can complain with the big drought we are experiencing.

Along with the rain there is cooler weather, and it finally feels like autumn. So, Gracie got a chance to wear one of the adorable dresses Mamaw sent her to school today.

Gracie got tons of comments about her ballet dress this morning. And, I signed us up for Halloween party treats for Tuesday. Plus, when I picked her up, I volunteered to help set up for the party. Apparently, the party is just for the kids, but she told me I could help out and bring my camera. Yea!!!

The craft at school today was decorating their treat bags for Tuesday's party. I saw the white lunch bags this morning when I dropped her off. She told me she put 5 orange pumpkins on it.

Her story was something about a farmer. Snack was crackers and juice. She told me they sang songs, did the pledge, and talked about today's weather: rainy. Also, she and Mason played with the wooden blocks.

I am looking forward to next week. She gets to wear her costume to the party. And, now I get a sneak peak at what she does at school!

**Above: Daddy walks over from work to see Gracie after she gets out of school. His office is 2 buildings down from our church/Gracie's preschool.**

2 Responses to "Soggy School Day"

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    YIPPPEEE for rain! We actually got about an inch of rain here yesterday too. Boy, did we ever need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Gracie, I'm glad you have so much fun at school. I'm also glad Momma gets to go to school with you on Tuesday. I know she is so excited to see you at school. You had better keep an eye on her, she loves craft time. ;) I'm so glad you got to wear your ballerina dress, even though it was raining. You look adorable (as always). Did you get to jump in the puddles? Have a fun day. We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel