What Do Ya Think?

My first attempt at cake decorating. Not too bad (not that good either). But, I am learning. I want to get lots of practice. I would love to get very good at this, I enjoy it a great deal. I found the inspiration for this cake from an awesome book Colette gave me on cake decorating.


I made this cake for the ladies who are coming over this afternoon. I thought about making another for the Halloween Tea Party on Friday, but I think I will just stick to cupcakes.

5 Responses to "What Do Ya Think?"

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    I think it looks great. Matt & I took a cake decorating class. Decorating a cake is much harder than it looks--especially the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:17 PM

    I think it's really pretty! I have kinda tried it before, and it basically looked like a blob on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:34 AM

    I think you did a great job, keep practicing. Besides, Gracie loves cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:27 PM

    Hey Grandma, you let my lick off all the icing...and you can have the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Crap...that was supposed to be: Let ME lick off the icing and you can have the cake! I'm losing my mind and my typing abilities.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel