Beary Fun Day

Gracie learned all about bears today in preschool. She was more talkative after school today than I ever remember her being.

She told me that bears eat fish and honey and they live in holes and they sleep during the winter. I was very proud. You can see her worksheet about bear and their food below.

Snack today was graham crackers. They did the tea pot song and played Mother May I. Her story today was also about a bear: Lucky Bear.

She played with Joanna as usual, along with the wooden blocks. I did notice when I dropped her off, she headed for the coloring table, but instead made a bee line for the other kids playing on the floor. She choose a Little People toy and seemed quite content.

Oh, and apparently Mason (the handful) is not sick, he is going to a different school now. The teacher must have told the kids, because Gracie announced this information to me.

By the way she looked super cute (and appropriate) in her brown bear dress. Grandma made the dress for Mariah when she was in Kindergarten for brown day. Yes, I said Kindergarten, Gracie is a giant! Gracie was super proud to wear this dress since Mariah had gotten to wear it too. I contributed a matching bow. I was so excited when I looked on her calendar and saw today's theme. I had been looking for a chance for her to wear the super cute dress!

We also got the window and classroom decorations from November, plus a calendar for December. They are working on winter and the holidays. And, they will be having a Christmas party on the last day of school: December 20th. More fun to look forward to!


1 Response to "Beary Fun Day"

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    Love the dress! Grandma...you need to teach me to sew! (as if I'd have the time..and making dog clothes would be even more difficult)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel