Advent Cake


Well, what do you think? It took several hours, but I am quite pleased with it. I signed up to bring a dessert for tomorrow's Christmas program at church, and I wanted another chance to practice my skills.

Yes, I did notice after I lit the candles that wax went every where. Wax can't hurt anything, but it isn't very pretty, so I pulled off the wax after it hardened with a knife, and fixed the areas as good as new.

3 Responses to "Advent Cake"

  1. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Very pretty! So, is Gracie in the play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Gracie is not in the play..she is still to little. Maybe in a few years! We are just going to watch it, that is if the weather holds off until after 6:30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:54 PM

    Beautiful cake!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel