New Addition

Look at the monstrosity that is now in our house.

This would be Garren's Christmas present to himself. He picked up this over-priced beauty yesterday, and seems very happy with his purchase despite my scowls.

Do you know how many dresses I could get from the thrift store for $630!!! What could you buy for $630?

*******


Oh, but don't you love Gracie's little jammies? I found these at mom's a few months ago and hoped she could fit them. They are a little snug, but she loves them--she doesn't want to take them off. I got her 2 more pair yesterday at Wal-Mart. When she has them on she actually looks her age!!!

7 Responses to "New Addition"

  1. Bwahahaha! I love my TV!

    You disapprove now, but wait until you see Murder, She wrote in all of its full 1080i glory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Ummm, what could I buy with that much Barbara? Well, it would be a good little chunk of a house payment, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:43 PM

    I would like to ask Garren a question: since he got himself a Christmas present, what did he get you?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh....nothing, but I need a new camera, so hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:27 PM

    As hard as you work to provide for your family, you deserve a new T.V. I'm happy for you son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:46 PM

    Congrats on the Vizio. I have the exact same model and it is an excellent HDTV for the money. You will enjoy it greatly. Watching old shows like Matlock, Magnum, P.I., etc look so different in HD. Don't ride him too hard on the price as he could have spent a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone else notice it has become guys vs. gals? ;) Not that it matters, it won't go back to the store. But, I am thinking the Valentine's fairy better leave a great deposit this year. She has taken the past 4 years off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel